I think I’ve figured out how to use my 10 vacation days (and 4 personal days) in 2003:
- April 17, 18, 21 – Anime Boston (Duh.)
- May 9 – Bakuretsu Con (I’m a guest. I have to go.)
- June 13 – Port Con Maine (I may decide not to take this off and just head up after work…we’ll see.)
- July 2, 3, 7 – Anime Expo (Gotta have the surrounding days too)
- July ?, ?, ? – Otakon (Thursday, Friday, and Monday…whichever week they pick.)
- August 8 – My cousin Jim’s wedding is the 9th. I may want to head up to Maine early.
- 2 days remaining for last minute use.
I won’t need to take any days off at Christmas next year because they’re giving us the 24th and 25th off. The 26th (Friday) is a floating holiday. That means employees can choose either that or President’s Day…and I don’t know who would opt for President’s Day over a 5 day weekend. No brainer.