Basics | Requirements | Setup | Rules | Winning
In this three-team game, your team must tag out all the members of the two opposing teams.
- At least six players with Lazer Tag equipment
- Duct tape or electrical tape in three colors
- Optional referee
- Players should separate into three teams and place the tape with their team color around their arm.
- To start the game, players turn on their sensors and the teams head off in opposite directions.
- After a pre-determined time limit (1 to 5 minutes - depending on the size of the playing field), the game begins.
- The Lazer Tag Code must be observed.
These are the basic rules for almost any Lazer Tag game.
- Teams may form alliances.
Two teams may for an alliance against the third. This is especially useful if the third team has control over a strategic position.
- Players may not switch teams during a game.
Even if one team has an alliance with another, players cannot become a member of the other team.
- A team wins when all members of opposing teams have been tagged out.