Capture the Flag
Basics | Requirements | Setup | Rules | Winning
Steal the opposing team's flag and return it to your base.
- At least four players with Lazer Tag equipment
- A good sized outdoor playing field (obstacles recommended)
- Two flags of different design or color
- A whistle (or other loud noise-making device)
- Optional referee
- Take the flags and place them at opposite ends of the playing field. They should not be within sight of each other.
- All players should position themselves within ten feet of their team's flag.
- When a team has their flag set up and is ready to begin, they should blow their whistle and wait for the signal from the opposing team.
- The Lazer Tag Code must be observed.
These are the basic rules for almost any Lazer Tag game.
- The flag can be passed.
The flag is allowed to be passed from player to player. Team play should be encouraged.
- Tagged-out players carrying flags should immediately return the flag to its base.
The tagged-out player must deactivate his or her weapon and immediately return the flag to its base before leaving the playing field. If an eliminated player leaves the field without returning the flag, another player from his or her team is automatically eliminated.
- Any team who captures the opposing team's flag and returns it to their team's base wins.
- Any team who eliminates all players on the opposing team wins.