I’ve had a really good week this week:
- Bakuretsu Con was fun and relaxing.
- Toured Ben & Jerry’s on Sunday with Jody. Free samples!
- Got my (BIG) federal tax return.
- Got buffalo wings for free on Monday for trying EasyDine. Ate those for lunch on Monday and dinner on Monday and Tuesday.
- Tuesday’s eye exam went very well. Minor change, but these glasses have had it. (Sunglasses part is all scratched up and the tip of the left earpiece has been gone for about a year.) I’m going back in to pick up the new prescription in a week or so.
- Got free pizza for lunch on Tuesday.
- Got to see The Matrix: Reloaded at 9:15am Wednesday, before half the country had even rolled out of bed.
- Got to see it free.
- Got to see it with a free breakfast!
- Won “Enter The Matrix” for PS2.
- Got my free 5 disc progressive DVD player from Operation Lead Generation.
- Got “.hack//MUTATION” in the mail.
- Yummy Babico’s hot dogs for lunch today.
- Sorted my anime DVDs. (I’m overflowing by one full shelf.)
- Relatively good weather.
…and Friday’s just starting. I hope the remainder of the week goes as well as the rest of the week has. Of course, there have been a few negative or annoying things (one of which involved me screaming out loud in the car on my way home from work tonight), but I’m trying not to let those bother me too much.