I’m actually getting excited about Bakuretsu Con more than I thought I would. Although it will be nowhere as big as Anime Boston was, I think that’s reassuring. I’ll be able to just hang out and relax.
Of course, I still have a lot to do before I go and not much time to do it. Among my to do list is:
- Finish my new caster gun for Gene Starwind. (I plan to wear that costume up there. I haven’t worn it in a long time.) The thing that has delayed this the most is that I can only work on it for an hour or so each night because then the battery needs to be charged again. 🙁 Well, that and having plastic dust all over my arms is annoying.
- Get a prototype version of Anime Boston’s new pre-registration system up for testing.
- Work on the Anime Boston 2004 web site a bit more.
- Mail in my Anime Boston 2003 expense form.
- Correct assignments for my Northeastern class.
- Pay my Visa bill.
- Keep listening to my .hack//SIGN OST 1 while I hug my grunty.
- Remember to stick my Best Western frequent guest card (unused since January 2000, but will be used twice in the next month) in my wallet.
- Get one of those things that goes into a car cassette player and can plug into portable CD players so that I can plug my iPod into it and listen over the car’s speakers on the drive to Burlington, VT on Friday morning.
- …and other stuff I’m sure I’m forgetting.