Basics | Requirements | Setup | Rules | Winning
The hunt is on when one player goes up against many other players.
- At least three players with Lazer Tag equipment.
- A good sized playing field with obstacles
(The size depends on the number of players and the intended length of the game.)
- One player should be selected to be the Rabbitoid. The others are Hunters.
If there are more than seven players, choose additional Rabbitoids. One for every seven Hunters.
- Tag the Hunters' sensors so that each of them only have one hit remaining.
- Tag the Rabbitoid's sensor so that he or she has the same number of tags remaining as there are Hunters.
If there is more than one Rabbitoid, the hits remaining are distributed as evenly as possible. For example, in a contest with 16 players, the three Rabbitoids split the 13 tags (for 13 Hunters) between them. One Rabbitoid gets 5 hits remaining and the others get 4.
- The Hunters should close their eyes and count to 20 while the Rabbitoids hide.
- The Lazer Tag Code must be observed.
These are the basic rules for almost any Lazer Tag game.
- When a player is tagged out, he or she must leave the playing field.
Once a player is tagged out, they are not allowed to assist Hunters or Rabbitoids.
- The Rabbitoids win by tagging every Hunter.
- The Hunters win by tagging out each Rabbitoid.
Rabbitoid, Rabbitoid adapted and expanded upon from Lazer Tag: The Official Game Handbook; TSR, Inc.; ©1987.