Free For All
Basics | Requirements | Setup | Rules | Winning
This is a simple game where the object is just to tag out all the other players.
- At least two players with Lazer Tag equipment
- A whistle (or other loud noise-making device)
- Optional referee
- Leave the whistle at the starting point or give it to the referee.
- The Lazer Tag Code must be observed.
These are the basic rules for almost any Lazer Tag game.
- There are no boundaries.
A player can go anywhere with no limits.
- The game can end in a draw.
If the game continues with just a few remaining players who cannot seem to find each other, the referee and/or tagged out players can decide when to call it a draw.
The game cannot be called a draw if fewer than 75% of the players have been tagged out.
- A whistle should mark the end of the game.
Upon hearing the whistle, all remaining players must immediately return to the start.
- Any player who is the only one not tagged out wins.
- If the whistle is blown to end the game, the person with the fewest tags on his sensor wins.